|Prof. Dr. Pat Zanzonico
- Member and Attending Physicist, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC).
- Co-Head of the Nuclear Medicine Research and Small-Animal Imaging Laboratories at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Chairman of the Committee on Radiation at MSKCC.
- Member, Radioactive Drug Research Committees (RDRCs) at MSKCC and at the New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill-Cornell Medical Center.
- Contributing Faculty, Gerstner Sloan-Kettering Graduate School at MSKCC.
- Member of the Editorial Board and past Associate Editor of the Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
- Member of the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurement (NCRP).
- Fellow and Secretary of the Nuclear Medicine Section of the New York Academy of Medicine.
- Expert Consultant to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- Member of the Medical Internal Radionuclide Dosimetry (MIRD) Committee of the Society of Nuclear Medicine.
- 2008 G William Morgan Lecturer, Health Physics Society.
- 2008 L Rao and Shanta Chervu Memorial Lecturer, Nuclear Medicine 2008 Symposium, Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- 2009 Robert G Wissink Memorial Lecturer, North Central Chapter of the Health Physics Society.
- Over eighty peer-reviewed publications and over sixty-five invited presentations.
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
1275 York Avenue
New York, NY 10021
Tel: +1 646 888-2134
Fax: +1 212 717-3442